The DigiVu™ DVM 6.0 combines the latest in digital imaging technology with a high-quality microscope specifically designed for educational use. The detachable camera system features a high-resolution 8" color touch screen tablet based on the popular Android® platform. The camera connects to the tablet through a dedicated high-speed wireless connection. This is an all-in-one digital microscope ideal for group learning and fully functional without an external computer.
The high-resolution camera can capture high-quality still images (4 MP) and video clips of microscopic specimens and save them to the included micro SD card. Using the microscope's built-in Wi-Fi®, high-definition-quality live images can be viewed and sent to other tablets, Wi-Fi®-enabled computers, or smartphones. The HDMI output allows users to send high-definition live images directly to an HDMI monitor or projector for classroom viewing. The included Motic® app (MotiConnect) allows users to capture, measure, and edit images at the touch of a finger.
The DigiVu™ DVM 6.0 features state-of-the-art LED illumination with intensity control that produces a bright white light with virtually no heat. This is especially beneficial when viewing live protozoa.
- 8" full color tablet with high resolution IPS touch screen mounted on universal bracket holder
- Android® operating system
- HDMI output
- Pre-loaded MotiConnect application software to view, capture, annotate, measure, and edit captured images
- HD resolution through Wi-Fi®; 4 MP capture
- Full-color precision optical sensor adapted for microscopy use
- Monocular head, 30° inclined
- DIN** standard EA 4x, 10x, 40x achromatic objectives mounted on a 4-hole rotating turret
- An optional 100x spring-loaded, oil-immersion objective (item #591297) can be added easily
- Reversed quadruple revolving nosepiece provides maximum operating space
- Separate coarse- and fine-focus controls for increased accuracy
- Low-profile mechanical specimen holder with low-position coaxial X-Y controls makes it easy to scan the entire specimen without using fingers to move the slide
- Focusable 1.25 N.A. Abbe condenser with iris diaphragm for excellent control of image contrast
- Wolfe® lifetime limited warranty (excluding bulbs, camera, and cords); 1-yr warranty on camera and tablet
- Size, 19" H x 6" W x 7" D; wt, 10 lb
**DIN: Deutsche Industrie Normen, an industry standard.