Excluding Sales Tax
Developed by Harry T. Roman
- Practice multiplication and division in a fun, learning environment. Players flip over a card and roll the dice.
- Players then determine how many of the rolled numbers will divide evenly into the number on the card.
- The added total osf the dice can also be used if it divides evenly into the face card. Each quotient earns the player points.
- The player with the most points wins the game.
- Includes 4 dice and 68 cards with numbers ranging from 3-36.
- For 2-4 players.
- Grade 4 and up.
WARNING: Choking Hazard. Small Parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.