Bloodstain Pattern Analysis Kit
Make an impact by showing your students how to interpret bloodstain patterns
Grade 9–College. Give your students the opportunity to become crime scene technicians as they analyze bloodstain patterns. Kit is fully correlated to the Next Generation Science Standards® (NGSS) and includes a digital teacher's manual and student guide download. Activity is designed for a class of 32 students working in 8 groups of 4.
- Identify bloodstain patterns
- Photograph bloodstain patterns
- Document evidence collection
- Use trigonometry to determine the angle of incidence
- Determine the point of origin for a blood pattern
FREE 1-year access to digital resources that support NGSS instruction included.